"Can Do" Street is a property of the Campbell Development Group, LLC - New York State registered LLC ("Can Do" Street). The privacy of user and billing information is of the utmost importance to us. Our information practices comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States.
1) User Information – the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of users over the age of 13 will be collected during the registration process and used for correspondence, administrative and security purposes by the Campbell Development Group, LLC. The user’s e-mail address will be used as a security code to access the Parent/Teacher portion and to confirm payment acceptance and the selection of a Login name and a Password which activate your account. If the user elects to have a donation made to a school, PTA or 501c charity of his or her choosing; only the user’s name will be provided to the organization.
2) We will never ask any user whether child or adult to provide any information other than the required Login and Password to access the “Can Do” Club House and Parent/Teacher sections. When a visitor to the "Can Do" Street website is under the age of 13, we do not require the disclosure of more personally identifiable information than is reasonably necessary for him or her to participate in an activity as a condition of such participation. We may collect a child’s name and email address to the extent reasonably necessary to protect the security of Candostreet.com website, to protect against liability or as required or permitted by law. Information collected for these reasons will not be used for any other purpose.
3) Parents of children under age 13 may review or delete personal information about their children from our records and refuse to allow further collection or use of their children’s information. In addition, visitors to the website may review the personal information that we maintain about them. If you would like to review, update or delete your information or child’s personal information or prohibit further collection or use of your child’s information, please contact us at:
Or write us at:
Campbell Development Group, LLC
PO Box 418, New York, NY 10159
4) For operational purposes, certain non-personally identifiable computer information may be collected passively. The information may include but is not limited to, the type of computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac), the user's IP Address, the web browser (Internet Explorer) being used, and information regarding the Internet service provider.
5) Financial information which is provided through the billing process is not used for any other purpose than processing payments to the Campbell Development Group, LLC. The financial information that you enter to purchase a membership is not stored by the Campbell Development Group, LLC. The information is retained by our payments processing vendor for the purpose of processing credit card payments made to the Campbell Development Group, LLC. Our payments processing vendor has agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal and financial information it obtains from the “Can Do” membership process.
7) Use of Information: Third-Party Sites and Sponsors: We do not allow third-party companies to solicit or advertise to our users. Our intention is to keep the “Can Do” users free from direct advertising. “Can Do” will only use a child’s personally identifiable information for internal purposes and will not share it with any third party. There may be instances when “Can Do” may disclose personal information without providing you with a choice in order to protect the legal rights of “Can Do”, other companies affiliated with “Can Do” or their employees, agents and contractors; to protect the safety and security of visitors to our web site; to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law or legal process. In addition, if “Can Do” sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, “Can Do” may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
8) Cookies: We do use unique identifiers called “cookies” to learn about the usage of our site, such as how many visitors we have and how often they visit various sections of our site. Cookies are small text files that we place in visitors' computer browsers to store their preferences. These identifiers do not contain any personal information.
9) Security: We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard our website and to help maintain data security by preventing unauthorized access.
11) Write us: Campbell Development Group, LLC, PO Box 418, New York, NY 10159